Tuesday, 16 March 2010

RTF

wanted to try other LBs yesterday, oledi contacted KRISTAN/LIA the nite b4. after running errands, sms LIA, replied she in the north, asked me whether i drove, said no n then no news from her. Then tried Tyra, sms b4 n knew she stays in mcpherson, but then she slow response. so end up call her, said she going oversea (mayb msia?), said to call her on wednesday to arrange meetup. just my luck, since at bugia area, lan lan tried Ayuri at bencoolen, no reply. tried Kristan, oso no reply. so decide to go balestier to try kristan, since only after 12noon, these ladies usually wake up late. reached the budget hotel, still no reply from kritan, damned pek chek, then received reply from ayuri, said just woke up. asked me whether can meet 230pm, so OK loh. sky was dark, gonna rain, so took a cab to sim lim square look c look c to past time. rain was heavy, n then kristan replied, wah lao eh, oledi at sim lim, so told her not going to c her.
met with ayuri, another lady from filip died at their place, police at their place, so cannot go there. luckily across the rd is hot81, so got a room for 30bucks 2hrs. bath together, got our cocks all hard. then proceed to bed, me painting her while she stroked her own cock, me gave her an ass rimming til she yelled out my name, and then used 1 finger to poke her while she stroke and stroke and yelled 'i m cumming....arhhhhhhh'. not bad, first shot reached her shoulder...then tits...then tummy...i licked some up and proceed to french with her...oooo
next my turn, her tongue autoroam everywhere, cock...balls...thigh...all the way down to sucking toes...then back to rimming my hole...*shiok*...then she gave me a bbbj out of this world...left me spurting in her mouth...and panting...

the LIA wanted to try but didnt make it, msg me after my session with Ayuri that she stays in WOODLAND


this is Kristan that i want to try, but left after ayuri sms me, from filipine


this is Tyra, too bad when I called she preparing to go out, mayb when she gets back from oversea


end up with Ayuri, better than last time, much much better, and still the same GFE, great!

No comments:

Post a Comment