Sunday, 29 August 2010

from funan to geylang

contacted chinchin 2day for some fun, was at funan, after grabbing a wireless router, hop on a cab to meet chinchin at her hotel, lor 8 geylang, opp 81. reached there n she was on the road with her friend, her friend was working on a laptop??? while she sat there watchin, so i didnt call but instead walked to her n said who i m, then she brought me to her room...at first she said her friend inside with client, may need to get a rm...onli $20...then she went down to recep but then a room door opened n i suspected her room, true enuf she came up n said her room n managed to get the 20 back haha
her face looks ok which is y i tried her in the first place but dont noe what fucked up doc works on her boobs...looks like hanging 2 balls on her chest saggin, i mean i ve been with a few lbs but none with such fucked up boobs...she massage me n then attacked my nips...bite a bit n lickin *shiok* cannot tahan...then she moved south n attacked my balls *gosh* it was fucking great!!! nvr got my balls licked like that..had me moanin like bitch in heat n i said i want to suck her cock...i think i returned her favor quite well with lickin n suckin on her balls then direct assault on her cock n just 2-3suck she said cannot take it n want to fuck my ass...then she lubed me up n thrust into me...just a short while she oledi panting by my ear said so tight n cannot tahan n cumming oledi...then she make me lie on my back n proceed with licking my balls again *gosh*gosh* followed by attacking my cock n then she said to tell her if i want to fuck her but hey...i lazy type just lie there n enjoy her sucking til i start thrashing n moaning n cumming n ...
washed up n paid 100 n off i go sextified...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 comment: