Saturday, 21 August 2010

i did it again

been quite for a while, then got horny n made appnt with lbs again, finally got a date with qistina...n wat do u know, the day i arranged with her was her bday.
so i got a rm at bugis 81, yes, again, i think my 3rd time there. she not familiar with the place and reached my room almost an hr later, time quite tight.
not too bad, a chatty gal, and a bit on the active side, she capped her cock n asked me to suck her, obliged obediently n suck on her cock n balls. then she said wanted to fuck my s, so i let her, too bad me not fucked there on daily basis n quite tight while she not hard enuf to penetrate. haha, then she said she would just jerk off n ask me where i want her to cum. i said how abt CIM n guess wat, she stood on the stool there while i sat by the bed with her cock aiming at my mouth. then i licked her dick head while she jerked away, but she didnt spurt, just kindof flow with cum running down her fingers...
time was running up, was planning to extend while she said y not call her friend up since she waiting downstairs, i said ok but her friend's hp very noisy n couldnt get to talk to her, too bad, so i just let her blow me off n then we checked out.
all in all, not too bad, would RTF but she said normally she charges higher, just gave me a special rate cos her bday. if 250, i aint gonna RTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment