Monday, 12 July 2010

CD in JB

contacted a CD from meetup.com, arranged to meet last sat, i only started off to north from city arnd 9:30...darned big mistake...sat...lots of sillyporeans go JB to fuck...lots of pple waiting for bus at custom...lots of car on causeway n by the time i got to JB n book in a hotel, it was oledi past 12noon
anyway met up with the guy, gave him some money to go shop for her lingerie (told me he lost all from moving house)...had lunch n waited n waited n finally he came to room...he showered n transformed in the washrm n i must say quite good looking! TCSS for a while n then proceed to french...then strip off...she was wearing pantyhose plus 2 layer of undies??? hmmm oledi soaking with precum from frenching...i proceed to lick/suck her cock til she begged me to stop less she cum...she then suck my cock n i request for her to squat on my face so i can tongue her shole...got her to moan like a bitch in heat n she turned to me asking me to fuck her shole...to bad my cock not strong enuf to penetrate n i made her lie down while i alternate lick/suck plus tongue her shole n soon she was twisting n thrusting n moaning n cumming in my mouth...n with her cum in my mouth i french her but she pulled away after a while saying she cant swallow n i had the whole lot to myself...yummy
then my turn to lie down n she started to suck n pcc for me til i cum...to bad she pulled off when i shoot n cum flew in her wig n my tummy but not in her mouth...
washed up n she said her boss called to ask for her work n she needed to go...darned! anyway it was quite fun but the journey was quite a pain...mayb next time start off earlier...

i think she's cute, wat do u think?

No comments:

Post a Comment