Tuesday, 27 July 2010

robertson quay hotel

contacted lia 2day n went to bugis 81, damned! lots of pple fucking, cant get a room, sms lia abt the situation n she said mayb next time, shit! no room to fuck, how? so sms pinoy lbs, mercy n hershey, c which 1 reply first. bingo! both replied but seems like mercy more keen as hershey slow in replying, so choose mercy but hershey was unhappy, who cares? i pay for my own happiness...
first time met pinoy lbs at higher priced hotel, robertson quay hotel, next to UE square. wow! she looks good! slim body big boobs n good size cock!!! asked her y she changed hotel from orchid hotel? said she afraid over there...
too bad she doesnt kiss, just peck but not tongue lashing type of french kiss...n quite eager to get the job done...otherwise attitude OK n she top me! came in my ass (covered) n then hj me off...hehe i didnt cum when she hj me n fucking me...
she flying off tomorrow to KL...then fly back to sillypore again

No comments:

Post a Comment