Wednesday, 7 July 2010

heavy downpour n my visit to local lb

only managed to update 2day for my adventure, i think it was 2weeks ago?
anyway, sms nadya who stays at redhill close, at first wanted to take mrt but rain starting again even after the heavy downpour, so took a cab there, luckily the driver going to change shift and redhill area on his way.
got to her block and called her, asked me to take the lift up but made me waited along corridor as she said she need to prepare, knn, saw opposite blk people looking at me, was afraid they would call police. anyway, finally she opened the gate and off i went in, ahhh, 1 room hdb flat, she stays on her own.
but fuck! single size bed, or sofa, bummer, anyway proceed to play, sucked her til she all hard but didnt make her cum, not sure whether she could cum but judging from her hardness, i believe she could. then she proceed to kneel in front of me, capped me n bj, i the lazy type would prefer lying down to enjoy but sitting on her sofa not easy to lie down, anyway she worked hard for the money n finally blew me off. quite powerful cum for me, next time need to return the favor.

1 comment: